*Last Updated June 11, 2021*
**APPLICATIONS ARE NOW ON HOLD** Thank you for your interest! :)
Hello! Thank you for your interest in becoming a brand ambassador for EMRI Studio.
At this time, we are looking for Instagram Brand Ambassadors aka influencers, or whatever you would like to call it! :)
**If you have more of a presence on TikTok, please email us at info[@]emri-studio[.]com. Requirements, responsibilities, perks, and what we're looking for are all the same for TikTok.**
- Must be 18+
- Based in the USA
- Have a decent amount of followers with a public IG page.
- Must be consistently posting on Instagram (ie. can't have 3 posts and 1,000+ followers)
- Must have expressed an interest for EMRI Studio (ie. follow us and/or have engaged with our posts previously)
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Be willing to create one post for us of you wearing/using the product. In-feed posts are preferable. It would be preferred if the content is posted within 14 days of receiving the jewelry.
- Can share on your story, but not necessary. It's really up to you how much you want to share the product.
What you get in return:
- One free piece of jewelry (including US shipping) EMRI Studio will be providing a list of jewelry available for collaborations
- 25% off any additional jewelry you would like to purchase in addition to the free piece of jewelry *Limits Apply. Maximum number of products purchased with this perk is two jewelry products. One-time offer only. No multiple uses**
- 15% commission on orders using your unique code (Your followers will get 15% off).
- Featured post on EMRI Studio IG page
What we're looking for:
- Someone who supports VERY small businesses
- Someone who loves our products
- Someone who is respectful
To be absolutely clear, this is not a paid role. We are looking to work with people who already love our product & are willing to share their time to create one creative piece for us.
How to apply
To apply, please click this link here to fill out our Brand Ambassador Application. We aim to get back to you within a few days! :) After filling out the form, it's completely normal to see a "reload" button! :) You only need to fill it in once - rest assure, I've received the response!
Thank you so much for your interest and support!
Why aren't you paying for this?
This is an important and fair question. The reason is because we are an extremely small business running on razor thin margins. Simply, we cannot afford to be paying an influencer $$$, especially when that investment isn't made in return.
To be completely transparent, we have actually tried paying influencers previously and it was a complete failure. We spent $800+ on a variety of influencers and received $35 in sales. I'm not much of a math person, but those numbers did not make any sense to me.
Additionally, this is a handmade business. I am emphasizing this fact because every piece an influencer receives from us is handmade. It takes a lot of time and labor on our end to make it. We're not chugging out goods in a factory nor do we make products that can be massed produced like make-up or food/supplement items. It takes a lot of effort to make each piece in addition to packing time, shipping costs, and time it takes for me to go to the post office.
This is why, this time around, I'm looking for people who already love our product & would like to post about it. I'll still be giving out commission & free pieces of jewelry to everyone who participates. But, right now, that is all we can afford.
I really appreciate your time & energy, and you are definitely supporting a small business! Hopefully, I get to the point where I can afford your rates :)
Do I have to post anything?
Technically no. We would be really disappointed if you didn't for reasons listed in the previous question. This is why we're looking for people who already love our product & who also happen to have a social media presence. However, we hope that you will post for us out of respect and support!
Any more questions?
If you have any more questions, concerns, feedback, etc, please email us at info[@]emri-studio[.]com.
**Policies are subjected to change without notice**